According to the belief of the Ahlul Sunnah.
Islamic Fun Books are designed to help children learn more about Islam in a creative and interesting manner. The books contain imaginative and interesting activities and illustrations to attract the attention of young children. Parents and teachers will find such books useful in teaching today's children about Islamic beliefs and practices.
Children's Fun Books (3 Pack)
MY HAJJ FUN BOOK (BLUE) has activites on the following themes:
- Rites of Hajj
- The Kabah
- Unity among Muslims
- Fighting the Shaytan
- Word Searches, crosswords and puzzles. The book tires to instill a love and understanding of the significance of Hajj; the pilgrimage to Makkah.
MY SALAT FUN BOOK (RED) has activities on the following themes:
- The most important duty of a believer
- The Prophet talking about Salat
- Timing of Salat
- Word searches, crosswords and other puzzles. The book tries to instill a love and understanding of the significance of Salah; the five daily prayers.
THE HOLY PROPHET WORKBOOK (GREEN) has activities on the following themes:
- First Revalation
- Book of the Prophet
- Early Muslims
- Word Searches, crosswords and other puzzles. The book tries to instill a love and understanding of the Quran; the book of Allah.
- Distributed by: Khatoons.com